- This event has passed.
988: It is NOT Just a Number- Webinar
October 3, 2023 @ 2:00 pm - 4:30 pm
October 3, 2023. 2:00 – 4:30 PM ET.
The National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine’s Forum on Mental Health and Substance Use Disorders will host the third webinar in the series on 988: it is NOT just a number, with a focus on collecting data and developing metrics to help inform 988 implementation and improvement efforts.
Topics of discussion may:
- Examine current strategies used to develop and validate metrics to measure the effectiveness of 988 and user satisfaction by demographic factors, including data quality and equity
- Feature state and local examples to provide an overview on available data and impact
- Discuss the need for data transparency and data-sharing while maintaining user confidentiality
- Explore gaps and challenges related to data collection, data-sharing, and developing and using metrics for the utility of 988 to enhance the overall behavioral health care continuum
- Consider current and future strategies to maintain the sustainability and funding for the lifeline
Learn more and register online.