Butler County Mental Health First Aid Training
March 19, 2024 @ 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Free youth and adult in-person mental health first aid training courses available to those living/working in Butler County.
The in-person training is an 8-hour program held at the UL Conference Room at the Butler County Human Services Building (directions to be sent out once registration is closed).
To register for training, please email Lena Southworth at email@example.com and Samantha Hite at firstname.lastname@example.org
In Person Adult Mental Health First Aid Class Options:
Tuesday, March 19th, 2024, from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
Registration deadline: Friday, March 8, 2024
In Person Youth Mental Health First Aid:
Tuesday February 6, 2024, from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
Registration deadline: Friday, January 26, 2024
AFTER THE COURSE, YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
• Recognize common signs and symptoms of mental health challenges.
• Recognize common signs and symptoms of substance use challenges.
• Understand how to interact with a person in crisis.
• Know how to connect a person with help.
• Use self-care tools and techniques