- This event has passed.
ECTIC 2022 Community Resilience Conference
February 17, 2022 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Thanks to funding from Erie County Department of Human Services, ECTIC will be supporting the 2022 Erie County Community Resilience Conference.
Save the date for this FREE, virtual event on
Thursday February 17th, 2022.
The following is an overview of topics and breakout-sessions offered during the conference. Session descriptions and speaker bios and be viewed via the conference brochure.
- Welcome & ECTIC Opening Remarks by Cassie Dundon, LPC & Steve Minick, LPC – ECTIC Co–Chairs
- Keynote Address by Dr. Monique Morris
- Morning Break-out Sessions:
1. Overcoming Unconscious Bias to Have Inclusive Conversations
2. Settling the Score – A Body-Based Approach to Trauma Recovery
3. Awareness of Classism that BIPOC Experience and Acknowledging Resiliency Factors
4. The Big Five Personality Traits – How to Use These to Foster Your Resilience and Hope in an Icky World
- Afternoon 1 Break-out Sessions:
1. A Tapestry of Change – How to Recognize and Implement Organizational Change
2. Ethics and Trauma–Informed Care
3. Implementing Trauma–Informed Practice of Social Emotional Learning (SEL) in Schools at Universal Level and its Impact on Student Behavior
- Afternoon 2 Break-out Sessions:
1. Integrating Trauma–Informed Care into Response to Suicide
2. Racially Conscious Trauma–Informed Care
3. Project Mentorship: Making Connections and Improving SEL at the High School Level Amid a Pandemic
- “The System Breaks Me Daily” – How to Recognize, Dismantle, and Heal Systemic Racial Trauma Panel Discussion & Closing Remarks
Continuing education credits may be available. Please contact the ECTIC for more information.