- This event has passed.
Governor’s and Mayor’s Challenges to Prevent Suicide Among Service Members, Veterans, and their Families
December 8, 2021 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
- Identifying SMVF and Screening for Suicide Risk;
- Promoting Connectedness and Improving Care Transitions; and
- Increasing Lethal Means Safety and Safety Planning.
Priority Group 2: Connectedness & Care Transitions
Upcoming Calls (Second Wednesday of the Month):
The practice groups meet monthly. Each 1-hour Zoom meeting will feature a Team Spotlight highlighting the work of one team or small group discussion centered on a topical theme. All priority area workgroup leaders and members are invited to register for one or more of the practice groups. Once registered, calendar invitations will be sent on a reoccurring monthly basis.
- Strengthen technical assistance support for workgroup leaders and members
- Increase knowledge about suicide prevention best practices related to each specific priority area
- Facilitate team-to-team sharing of insights and suicide prevention strategies
- Inspire practice improvement ideas and innovations across teams